Sample Logic - Morphestra KONTAKT
Sample Logic’s award-winning team presents a powerful collection of creatively new and inventive organic instruments. Morphestra is derived entirely from orchestral recordings and psycho-acoustic sound design. In association with Kirk Hunter Studios and powered by Native Instruments Kontakt Player.
Morphestra is an epic collection of over 1200+ instruments and multis available as a convenient direct download. Sample Logic - Morphestra is ideal for film, TV, video games, electronic music, ambient music, multimedia genres, and much more… Its powerful instruments and multis stand on their own making it a "must have". This makes creating an entire production possible without the assistance of any additional third-party instruments and effects. This "cine-organic" achievement surpasses any library of its kind. Rather than reinventing the traditional orchestra, Sample Logic has created a modern-day virtual instrument using effectual techniques.
Morphestra includes: cinematic atmospheres, innovative arpeggiated/gated melodic and rhythmic instruments, thunderous percussive impacts, transition trailer effects, dynamic rhythmic loops, and lush evocative pads, just to name a few.
Morphestra gives users unprecedented control achieved through the Native Instruments Kontakt engine. With 5 full tabs of more than 40 onscreen effects and performance parameters, morphing and sculpting has never been easier. Whether in the studio or on stage, this production-ready virtual instrument inspires and delivers on demand. Not to mention, Sample Logic has collaborated with many of the world’s leading composers to provide a massive variety of multis created by composers for composers.
Sounds have been recorded from all over the world and include: Symphonic/World percussion, Vocals, Guitars, Waterphone, Animals, Warehouses, Strings, Brass, Winds, Tools, Machinery and an entire realm of World/Ethnic instruments. We then manipulated these sounds using various proprietary Sample Logic techniques and combined them with multiple electronic synthesis elements to create new, organic, never-before-heard instruments and ensembles.
Morphestra is divided into 3 main categories:
- Atmospheres, Instrumentals, Percussives. All of these instruments are derived from orchestral studio and field recordings, many of which were manipulated, morphed, and processed at multiple stages of product development, including the sample production phase, the programming phase, and in real-time via Morphestra’s user controllable interface parameters.
- Atmosphere/ambient soundscapes and stinger construction kits
- Melodic and rhythmic tempo-synced loops, loop construction kits, and arpeggiated/gated melodic and impact sequences
- Single impacts, cinematic impact ensembles, and percussive kits
- Morphed winds, strings, synths, mallets, bells, solo and ensemble pads and melodic instruments
- Swipes, scrapes, and reverse transitional effects
- Performance-ready multis (playable interactive presets templates made from multiple instruments)
Download Sample Logic - Morphestra KONTAKT: [28 Gb]