MusicLab Real Guitar 2.3 VSTi RTAS (Mac)
RealGuitar 2L version is equipped with powerful Pattern Manager allowing to use MusicLab Guitar Pattern Library for easily creating guitar accompaniment tracks. All you have to do is to find the appropriate rhythm pattern's in the Pattern Manager tree view, copy it to the needed number of measures, start your sequencer and use MIDI keyboard to play chord changes, or alternatively add chords to a MIDI track via sequencer’s editor.
New multi-channel layering technology, incorporating a custom library of specially recorded samples taken from every fret of all 6 strings of a real guitar.
The unique Floating Fret Position technology, which imitates change of fret position of a guitarist’s hand on the neck. This gives you the possibility of playing on up to 104 guitar frets using just 43 keys of a standard keyboard!
Our original Guitar Touch technology letting you easily imitate basic guitar techniques (strumming, plucking, sliding, bending, muting, etc..), using standard MIDI keyboard and MIDI controllers, such as Pitch Bender, Modulation Wheel, Sustain Pedal, Aftertouch.
These technologies allow to closely emulate live guitar sound and techniques, letting you perform guitar parts with a whole new level of realistic expression. Furthermore they made it possible to get that special recognizable sound of a real 12-string guitar using samples taken from an ordinary 6 string guitar, as well as to achieve true Doubling (double track) effect.
- World famous guitars
- High quality guitar samples
- Every fret of all 6 strings including up/down/muted strokes sampled
- New multi-channel sample layering technology
- InFace sound concept
- True Doubling (double track) effect
- Built-in EQ and FX (Stereo Tremolo, 2-way Chorus)
- Custom 32-bit sound engine
- Solo, Harmony, Bass&Chord, Bass&Pick, and Chords modes
- About 2000 instant guitar chords + up strum, down strum, up/down muted strum, slow strum chords
- 1-4 note chords to 6-voice guitar strums real-time translation
- 26 chord types recognition, including 7th, 9th and altered chords, in any inversion and voicing
- Slash Bass Chords option – allows to perform major/minor triads with any note in the bass (including its own III, V (and Root of course))
- Legato Chords option – allows to sustain note(s) on chord change if the same note(s)/string/fret is being triggered in the previous chord
- Automatic Fret position change
- Strum speed adjustable
- Repeat Key zone (for performing repetitions, tremolo, up/down/muted strums)
- Velocity Switch articulations (slow strum, slide up/down, bend, reverse bend,)
- Key/Pedal Switch guitar effects (harmonics, mute, palm mute, body smacks, tremolo)
- Hammer-on, Pull-off
- Hammer-on with automatic Pull-off on key release
- Legato Slide (up and down) – automatic slide between any two pressed notes
- Tremolo – automatically repeating the released note(s) to easily perform tremolo technique
- 4 Key Switch FX keys (C1, C#1, D1, D#1) let you assign and use up to 4 various guitar effects in the same performance
- Polyphonic controllers (applying Pitch Bender, Modulation Wheel, AfterTouch to individual voices)
- Automatic Fret Noise and Release Noise
512MB RAM (1GB+ recommended), 1.2GB+ free hard drive space
Mac: Mac OSX 10.3.9/10.4+, G4/G5 800+ MHz or Intel Core Solo/Duo, VST 2/AU host
RTAS support is available in ProTools LE 6/7 via FXpansion’s VST to RTAS adapter 1/2
1. Install of RealGuit_2_3L_Installer.dmg
2. At the end of the installation to accept the settings (if they are satisfied, of course)
3. Start RealGuit 2.3L of Applications (Programs).
4. When asked for the key - to point to the place where you put rig2.key, which is located in the Licencia, which is placed in RealGuit2.3L.dmg.
* Those who have a previous version - a new license is not needed - RealGuit 2.3L uses the old.
Download MusicLab Real Guitar 2.3 VSTi RTAS (Mac): [186.12 Mb]